" Cultivating a New Generation of Leaders "
What is MindSolution?
MindSolution® was created to develop innovative educational tools and a new learning model that fosters discipline, creativity, and a culture of lifelong learning. We inspire, train, and coach young people to engineer solutions that advance science, technology, and society—providing America with a vibrant workforce and sustained competitive advantage in the new economy.
MindSolution is a 501(c)(3) after-school, weekend, and summer program that supplements the public school system. We are striving to build strong communities through holistic instruction in mathematics, computer science, martial arts, and self-improvement. Our human development program challenges youth to break through limits and reach their personal best.
Why is MindSolution needed?
Obesity plagues the nation. Young people under age 18 are committing unprecedented numbers of violent crimes. Public schools struggle to serve our children as demonstrated by continued deficiencies in mathematics and science. The gap between the "information rich" and the "information poor" continues to divide our country.
How is MindSolution part of the solution?
MindSolution learning centers will provide a safe and nurturing environment for students to:
- improve performance in mathematics and science
- gain access to technology and acquire skills to excel in the digital economy
- foster citizenship through character education
- enhance health and wellness through athletic competition
- develop a nonviolent approach to life
- continue on a path of advanced /higher learning
What is the history behind MindSolution?
MindSolution started in 1998 as an Olympic training team for Taekwondo. The team—Team No-Limit—rapidly produced State, National, and Junior Olympic champions. MindSolution was created to take the no-limit ideal—there is no limit to human potential—to the next level, which required building on the Taekwondo curriculum to foster scholarship and stimulate creativity.
Team No-Limit demonstrated our ability to help youth through martial arts. We are currently using space donated by Remarck Sport Taekwondo and now need a large complex to serve more children while preparing for national expansion. Initially we will use established science and math curriculum until the MindSolution curriculum is complete.
Why is MindSolution different?
MindSolution is a cutting edge organization that:
- provides fun ways for youth to develop physically, mentally, and socially
- integrates curriculum that can be replicated with other sports and community programs
- teaches advanced methodology for systems modeling and problem solving
- adds the human or social element to technology-based education
- continuously reinvents itself for long-term sustainability
- is scalable with the potential to impact thousands of individuals