At Remarck Sport Taekwondo vision meets reality.
If you see yourself as a national or international Taekwondo champion...
If you want your child to be more focused and get better grades in school...
If you want to release stress and get in the best shape of your life...
We will make it happen, we will make your vision a reality.
- To enhance our community and its citizens through the positive personal development skills we teach our students
- To create a seamless pipeline of champions that will keep the United States on the podium while assisting USA Taekwondo achieve sustained competitive advantage
- To set the standard in the industry by using innovative training systems based on scientific principles and methodology
- Become the premier provider of martial arts instruction nationwide
- Become the gold standard in Olympic Sport Taekwondo training
Objectives Back to Top
- Guide each student to master the mind and body principles of Taekwondo
- Equip athletes with physical readiness, technical mastery, and continuous fighting experience to become Olympians and World Champions
- Empower students with life skills to excel at school, at home, and in the community
- Nurture and edify each student on their journey toward and beyond Black Belt
Competencies and Expectations Back to TopTraining your body is technique, training your mind and body is "do." High performance athletes sometimes forget the "do" in Taekwondo: the way, the art, the discipline of our sport. Here at Remarck Sport Taekwondo, we have great expectations for our athletes and we demand excellence in all areas of their lives. A true champion displays humility, courage, and compassion at all times, both in and out of the ring. A true champion confronts fear and handles defeat with dignity and grace. A true champion breaks through his/her own self-imposed limits.
Remarck Sport Taekwondo focuses on building champions but more importantly, building individuals. As such, we expect our students to have the ability, motivation and initiative to:
- uphold personal standards of honesty, values and ethical decision-making
- take appropriate responsibility for their own development
- discipline themselves and manage priorities
- develop interpersonal skills in teamwork and leadership
We also expect our students to be competent to change their worlds through:
- a positive mental attitude
- definiteness of purpose
- going the extra mile
- applied faith
- a pleasing personality
- personal drive and ambition
- vibrancy and enthusiasm
- emotional maturity
- learning from defeat
- creative vision
- time management and goal setting
- applying Universal laws/cosmic force to their actions
Remarck Sport Taekwondo helps athletes seek human perfection by improving mentally, physically, and spiritually. Few activities sharpen the mind as well as martial arts. Successful training requires total concentration and diligence, which carries over to all other activities in life. Logic and intuition are cultivated by the serious practitioner and complete self-confidence—peaceful inner confidence not violent aggression—is the end result.
Spiritual improvement is the most important aspect of self-perfection. Remarck Sport Taekwondo teaches winning fighting principles to reach the highest level of sport competition; however, we fully embrace the philosophy of the art. Virtue is the reward of pure-hearted intentions in learning. Showing respect for others is really a statement of respect for one’s self. Attaining modesty and peaceful interactions produce mastery of one’s body, mind, and soul.