Eat-and-run verification site (also known as a “Toto Sink” or a “Toto Wash”) is where users can verify that they are who they say they are. It helps prevent identity theft and warns other users that the person isn’t trying to scam anyone. People such as bartenders, baristas, freelance designers, and personal trainers need to create these accounts so clients will know what to expect in terms of service.
Various Aspects –
- A TOTO validation site should show your name and picture (including your social security number if provided).
- It should also ask for your email address to get more information about the service you are receiving.
- A site should ask for the amount of time you plan on having access to the account, along with how you plan to fund it (cash, bank account, credit card).
- It should also ask for a phone number to receive text messages so the service provider can contact you if there are any problems.
- Be sure to change the password to something difficult for other people to guess.
- Also, be sure that users understand the type of services they will be receiving from individual providers, such as if they’re only helping with a particular class or with an event (for example, an athletic event or a wedding). It’s also essential to verify accounts when the service provider is a business and pay through the business.
- The verification process should be designed so that users will remember what they are supposed to do (for example, one site asks users to read a story about a dog that was lost and ask for its owner).
The purpose of the above article is to give you the tools and resources you need to verify your accounts and also to have safe 먹튀체크. If you don’t verify your accounts, there won’t be any way to prove that the person is who they say they are.